Date: September 13th-15th, 2023
Location: Copenhagen University Panum
The hands-on course is aimed at all surgeons with an interest in peripheral nerve surgery.
To improve skills for peripheral nerve surgery by means of lectures, demonstrations and anatomical dissections.
- lectures, demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
- two participants per specimen
- each station is equipped with two sets of surgical instruments supplied by Kebomed and headlights
- please bring your own loupes if needed
- "first come, first serve" basis
- course fee with course dinner: DKK 6750 (approximately €900). The fee includes lectures, hands-on sessions, coffee and snack, lunch on September 15th and 16th and course dinner on September 16th.
- course fee without course dinner: DKK 6400 (approximately €850). The fee includes lectures, hands-on sessions, coffee and snacks, lunch on September 15th and 16th.
- accommodation is not included
The Lynda Yang Scholarship
One participant will be selected to join the course free of charge. A motivational letter should be sent to
The dissections from 3D Atlas of Neurological Surgery were performed at the course facility and they can be used as preparation guide for the course.
A video atlas of peripheral nerve surgery can be viewed in detail here:
Copenhagen video atlas of peripheral nerve surgery
The anatomy of the peripheral nerves of the lower extremity can be viewed in detail here.
The anterior approach to the brachial plexus can be viewed in detail here.
Approaches to the peripheral nerves of the upper extremity can be viewed in detail here.
Program of the course and more details available here:
Copenhagen Peripheral Nerve Surgery Course 2023